Connect with us

World

Israel publishes a video of Hamas members at the United Nations compound in Rafah

Published

on

Israel publishes a video of Hamas members at the United Nations compound in Rafah
outside Drone footage

Israel publishes a video of Hamas members at the United Nations compound in Rafah

You can listen to our WELT podcasts here

In order to view embedded content, it is necessary to obtain your revocable consent to the transfer and processing of personal data, as providers of embedded content require this consent as third parties. [In diesem Zusammenhang können auch Nutzungsprofile (u.a. auf Basis von Cookie-IDs) gebildet und angereichert werden, auch außerhalb des EWR]. By setting the switch to „On”, you agree to this (revocable at any time). This also includes your consent to the transfer of certain personal data to third countries, including the USA, in accordance with Article 49(1)(a) of the GDPR. You can find more information about this. You can revoke your consent at any time using the key and privacy at the bottom of the page.

Israel has provided further evidence of entanglements between Hamas and the UN’s Palestinian relief agency: A drone recording shows armed men working at a relief organization site in Rafah. UN vehicles can also be seen.

DrThe links between Hamas and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) appear to be greater than previously known: the Israeli Armed Forces released a video on Channel X on Tuesday that reportedly shows Hamas terrorists in one of the agency’s facilities.

In the video, several armed people can be seen walking through the grounds of an UNRWA warehouse. UN vehicles can also be seen. According to the Israeli institution COGAT (Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories), which coordinates the delivery of Israeli aid to the Gaza Strip, the drone footage comes from a warehouse in eastern Rafah. The warehouse aims to be a central hub for aid for the Gaza Strip. The Office for the Coordination of Government Activities in the Territories called on the United Nations to investigate.

READ  'The situation is getting worse': Kiev announces Russian storm attacks near Avdiivka

The United Nations and UNRWA have not yet responded to these accusations. In recent months it has become known that several employees of the relief organization may be involved in the Hamas attack on Israel. They were expelled. Hamas also used the relief organization’s schools and hospitals as places to hide weapons or as a command center.

Here you will find content from Twitter

In order to view embedded content, it is necessary to obtain your revocable consent to the transfer and processing of personal data, as providers of embedded content require this consent as third parties. [In diesem Zusammenhang können auch Nutzungsprofile (u.a. auf Basis von Cookie-IDs) gebildet und angereichert werden, auch außerhalb des EWR]. By setting the switch to „On”, you agree to this (revocable at any time). This also includes your consent to the transfer of certain personal data to third countries, including the USA, in accordance with Article 49(1)(a) of the GDPR. You can find more information about this. You can revoke your consent at any time using the key and privacy at the bottom of the page.

Therefore, Israel also attacks these targets when Hamas uses them, including on Tuesday. The army said it killed more than 10 Hamas members in an air strike that targeted a command center. The building is said to have been a school. Hamas set up a “war room” in the middle of a school run by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA).

The Health Authority in the Gaza Strip said that 15 displaced people were killed in the attack on the school. The Health Authority is under Hamas control.

READ  On Biden's birthday: a doctor attests to Trump's "excellent health"

Delivering aid to Gaza through a temporary port

On the other hand, the US Department of Defense said that aid supplies will be delivered to the Gaza Strip for the first time through a temporary port in the coming days. Until now there was no harbor deep enough for large cargo ships.

Pentagon spokesman Pat Ryder said: “In the coming days, as part of an international effort in coordination with the United Nations and the World Food Program, the United States will begin facilitating the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip through the Cyprus sea corridor.” He said Tuesday in Washington.

The plan is for a cargo ship to transport aid supplies from Cyprus directly to a floating dock. The goods are scheduled to be loaded onto other ships there and transported to another mobile dam on the coast. From there they should go to the beach.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Twój adres e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany. Wymagane pola są oznaczone *

World

Israel: Netanyahu must present a plan – otherwise Minister Gantz will threaten to withdraw from the government

Published

on

Israel: Netanyahu must present a plan – otherwise Minister Gantz will threaten to withdraw from the government
outside Final warning in Israel

Netanyahu must present a plan, otherwise Minister Gantz will threaten to withdraw from the government

Massive protests against Netanyahu in Israel again

Massive demonstrations took place again against Prime Minister Netanyahu in Israel. The demonstrators accuse the government of abandoning Hamas hostages. Meanwhile, Benny Gantz, a minister in the Israeli war cabinet, threatened to resign from the government.

Benny Gantz called on Prime Minister Netanyahu to present a plan for the post-war order in the Gaza Strip by June 8. If Gantz carries out his threat, it could have far-reaching consequences for the Israeli government.

BEni Gantz, a minister in the Israeli war cabinet, threatened to resign from the government led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The politician said Saturday evening in Tel Aviv that if the prime minister does not present a plan for the post-war regime in the Gaza Strip by June 8, he and other members of the National Union Party will leave the government.

Among other things, Gantz called for the establishment of an alternative American-European-Arab-Palestinian government in the Gaza Strip, which under no circumstances could be Hamas or Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. In addition, hostages from Gaza must be returned and relations with Saudi Arabia must be normalized. Gantz also called for adopting the concept of military service for all Israelis. “Prime Minister Netanyahu, I look you in the eye this evening and say – the choice is in your hands.”

Read also

The 64-year-old politician joined Netanyahu’s government as a minister without portfolio and a member of the war cabinet after the unprecedented attack by Hamas and other terrorist groups on October 7. In doing so, the participants wanted to send a signal of unity. The centrist party, the National Union, led by Gantz, stands in opposition. Opinion polls indicate that she is currently ahead by a large margin over the Likud Party led by Netanyahu.

Read also

One demonstrator shows an upside-down triangle with her fingers.  Hamas and its followers use an inverted red triangle to identify terrorist targets

Netanyahu’s office said that Gantz’s demands would mean a defeat for Israel, the handover of the majority of hostages, Hamas remaining in power, and the establishment of a Palestinian state, according to media reports. Netanyahu believes that forming an emergency government is important to achieve all the goals of the war, including the return of all hostages.

Brexit could lead to a government crisis

Israel is under international criticism due to the large number of civilian casualties and the catastrophic humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip. Many in the country complain that the war has not achieved a decisive victory, even after more than seven months. The fact that more than 100 hostages are still in the hands of Hamas also raises criticism of the government.

Read also

Jean-Luc Mélenchon at an anti-Israel demonstration in Geneva

Netanyahu has been in power since the end of 2022 alongside the far-right and extremist religious parties. He has so far refused to present a plan for the management and reconstruction of the Gaza Strip after the end of the war so as not to offend his partners in the far-right coalition.

Here you will find content from third parties

In order to view embedded content, it is necessary to obtain your revocable consent to the transfer and processing of personal data, as providers of embedded content require this consent as third-party service providers. [In diesem Zusammenhang können auch Nutzungsprofile (u.a. auf Basis von Cookie-IDs) gebildet und angereichert werden, auch außerhalb des EWR]. By setting the switch to „On”, you agree to this (revocable at any time). This also includes your consent to the transfer of certain personal data to third countries, including the USA, in accordance with Article 49(1)(a) of the GDPR. You can find more information about this. You can revoke your consent at any time using the key and privacy at the bottom of the page.

They are pursuing unrealistic goals such as building Jewish settlements in Gaza, but Netanyahu’s political survival depends on them. If Gantz carries out his threat and leaves the government, this could spark a government crisis.

READ  Rishi Sunak is the new British Prime Minister - and that's what makes the Sunak Murthy couple tick
Continue Reading

World

Donald Trump demands Joe Biden take a drug test before debate

Published

on

Donald Trump demands Joe Biden take a drug test before debate

The two alleged contenders for the position of US President agreed on a date for a television debate. Now Trump is making a new request.

Former US President Donald Trump called on current President Joe Biden to submit to a drug test before their duel on Monday in a television debate for the first time during the election campaign at the end of June. „I don’t want him to get there like he did in the State of the Union address,” Trump said during a Republican Party event in St. Paul, Minnesota. „He was as high as a kite.”

Trump has previously indicated several times in interviews that the US President was under the influence of substances on various occasions. He previously made similar accusations against his rival, Hillary Clinton, during the 2016 election campaign. Trump has not yet provided any evidence for his allegations. Biden has not yet commented on Trump’s allegations.

Ahead of the US presidential election in November, President Joe Biden and his rival Donald Trump want to compete against each other in two televised debates. Biden challenged Trump to two televised duels on Wednesday, and he immediately accepted the challenge. The American CNN network said that the first debate will take place on June 27 in Atlanta, Georgia. The two competitors also agreed on a second date on September 10.

READ  On Biden's birthday: a doctor attests to Trump's "excellent health"
Continue Reading

World

Her fiancé had died two months ago, and now Mia had died too

Published

on

Tucson (Arizona/USA) – In the American state Arizona It is a couple with two different people within a short period of time accidents He died. Their families are angry about the lack of security on the streets.

Mia Valencia, †21, died just months after her fiancé was killed in another motorcycle accident in Tucson. © gofundme.com

For two months, Mia Valenica mourned her fiancé, Xander Reeser, who died in a motorcycle accident last March. Now the 21-year-old’s family is grieving after Mia herself died in a motorcycle accident on May 10, according to reports. 13News.

„She’s in shock. It’s unbelievable,” said David Valencia, Mia’s father. “You hope you wake up the next day and it’s not true.”

The hope of the two affected families is that “they are together now.”

Bad luck
Fatal accident at construction site: One-ton component buries workers

According to police, Mia, who was a backseat passenger, and an unnamed driver were riding a motorcycle at high speed on the Catalina Highway in Pima County, southern Arizona.

They both left the road in a curve and collided with a guardrail. Both Mia and her companion were thrown off a bridge.

advertisement

The driver suffered minor injuries

Mia and her fiancé, Xander Reeser, shared a love of motorcycling. © gofundme.com

A witness to the incident said: “I looked down and there was a man sitting there crying.” “I saw that his knees were all scratched up. Next to him there was a motionless girl still wearing her motorcycle helmet.”

The driver was taken to hospital with minor injuries, while Mia Valencia died at the scene.

Investigations are still ongoing.

Bad luck
A giant billboard collapsed on a gas station during the storm – killing 14 people

David Valencia shared his love of motorcycles with his daughter. But after losing two loved ones in just a few months, he wants others to be careful.

“There are areas where you can drive fast,” he said. “But on some roads, you have to drive slowly,” he warned. Because sometimes you don’t get a second chance…

They both died in separate accidents within a short period of time. © gofundme.com

Mia Valencia and her father, David Valencia. He described his daughter as „always open.” And: „Her smile was so big. Her eyes would light up a room any day.” © gofundme.com

In order to pay for Mia’s funeral, her family must raise money gofundme.com Set up a fundraising page.

READ  Rishi Sunak is the new British Prime Minister - and that's what makes the Sunak Murthy couple tick
Continue Reading

Trending