Connect with us

World

Drama of death in the Bolshoi Theater! Actors killed with stage decorations – BZ Berlin

Published

on

Unfortunately, this death drama is real! At the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow, on Saturday evening, a 37-year-old actor was killed when his decorations fell in front of an audience.

A spokesman for the world-famous theater confirmed that the man had a fatal accident while changing the filming location. The Russian police are currently investigating the exact circumstances of the death.

The Russian folk opera “Sadko” by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov was performing at the Bolshoi when the accident occurred. Some viewers on the Telegram news service wrote that they initially thought the incident was part of the production.

Then someone on the stage called: “Stop! Whoa! Call an ambulance! There is blood here. ”The theater management immediately stopped the play and asked the audience to leave the hall.

A car of security guards stands in front of the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow (Photo: picture alliance / dpa / TASS)
A car of security guards stands in front of the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow (Photo: picture alliance / dpa / TASS)

The Bolshoi is the largest state theater in Russia and is world famous for its ballet and opera performances. Many world stars work there. Visiting the historic temple of the Muses with the largest theater theater in Russia and 2,500 seats in the magnificent hall is also popular with tourists from all over the world.

READ  Minnesota: Deadly Traffic Monitor: Lions die after police shots - News Overseas
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Twój adres e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany. Wymagane pola są oznaczone *

World

‘It was a spacecraft’ – China denies hypersonic missile report

Published

on

foreign countries Nuclear Weapons Competition

‘It was a spacecraft’ – China denies hypersonic missile report

China, Russia and the United States are preparing for hypersonic missiles

China, Russia and the United States are preparing for hypersonic missiles. This is also used in space travel

Quelle: VCG via Getty Images / VCG

At this point you will find content from Podigee

To interact with or view content from Podigee and other social networks, we need your consent.

In August, Beijing was said to have tested a hypersonic nuclear missile. Now China has denied the report: it was just a matter of routine spacecraft tests. Meanwhile, a US lawmaker warned of the outbreak of a new Cold War.

NSHina denied a media report that the People’s Republic of China had tested a hypersonic missile suitable for nuclear weapons. “It was a spacecraft, not a missile,” a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Monday. They were routine tests to test technology for reusing the spacecraft. It happened in July.

A representative of the US Congress interpreted the report on China’s test of a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile as a wake-up call. “This test should be a call to action,” Republican Mike Gallagher said Sunday (local time). “If we stick to our current inactive trajectory, (…) we will lose the new Cold War with communist China within this decade.”

Undermining US missile defense and threatening nuclear strikes

As reported by the Financial Times on Saturday, citing five anonymous sources, Beijing is said to have tested a hypersonic missile capable of producing nuclear weapons in August. It circled the globe once in a low orbit before missing its target by about 15 km. According to the report, the test should show that the Chinese military is already more advanced in its hypersonic weapons program than previously assumed by US intelligence agencies. Hypersonic weapons are particularly difficult to intercept because they can reach more than five times the speed of sound.

According to Gallagher, China is increasingly able to undermine the US missile defense system and even threaten it with nuclear strikes. The Republican represents the US state of Wisconsin in the House of Representatives, and is a member of an important committee on the US armed forces.

Read also

WELT Editor Stefan Ost

Plain text. Stefan Ost about the situation

Both the United States and Russia are currently working on hypersonic missiles. North Korea also said it tested a hypersonic missile in September. The Chinese Defense Ministry in Beijing initially did not comment on the media report.

READ  Majorca vacation: these corona rules apply - Berliner Morgenpost
Continue Reading

World

Police union calls for border controls with Poland

Published

on

Due to the large number of illegal entries from Poland, unionists from the Federal Police have called for control measures according to a press report. There is a risk of another crash like in 2015.

The head of the Federal Police Union, Heinz Tegert, urges the introduction of temporary border controls in Poland. Tigert justified this in a letter to Interior Minister Horst Seehofer (CSU) with, among other things, a large number of unauthorized entries at the German-Polish border and health risks to federal police personnel, Bild reported.

“For several months, the number of arrests increased almost explosively,” the newspaper quoted the letter as saying. Only with the introduction of temporary border controls can the federal government prevent a “collapse” at the border as it did in 2015.

Health risks for officials

Tiggert continued: “Our colleagues are also exposed to significant health risks, as the infection with the Covid virus is still very high, especially in the countries of origin of migrants (Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Iran, Afghanistan, etc.) that the authorities registered very rarely.” Hygiene regulations, as usual in Germany and Europe, of course will not be adhered to in the “smuggling process”.

Governments in Latvia, Lithuania and Poland accuse Belarus’s governor, Alexander Lukashenko, of moving refugees from crisis regions to the EU’s external borders in an orderly fashion. Lukashenko announced at the end of May that Minsk would not prevent migrants from continuing to travel to the European Union – in response to tough Western sanctions against his country. Since then, reports of attempts to cross the border illegally at the EU’s external border with Belarus and at the German-Polish border have increased.

READ  Vatican wants to change Italian law against homophobia
Continue Reading

World

Buttigieg responds to criticism: US gay minister defends parental leave

Published

on

Buttigieg resists criticism
Gay US minister defends parental leave

In the US, Transportation Secretary Buttigieg caused an uproar because he took parental leave. Hatred comes from the political opponent, and now the Democrat responds and defends his decision – with a small tip against a prominent critic.

US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, the US Democratic star, has defended his paternity leave. Buttigieg told CNN he wouldn’t apologize to anyone for looking after his twins. Chasten, 39, and his husband adopted newborn twins this summer. Buttigieg said he is proud to take parental leave. He is the first gay federal minister in the United States.

Right-wing populist TV presenter Tucker Carlson mocked Buttigieg on his Fox News show last week. He’s trying to figure out how to breastfeed, he scoffed. “As you can imagine, we bottle-feed our kids — any time of the day or night,” Buttigieg said. It is “a joyful, satisfying, wonderful act” and everyone in the United States should have the opportunity to do so after having a child. The United States has no legal regulation of paid parental leave – only a few states have legal entitlements.

Buttigieg had previously reacted to Carlson’s statement and noted that it was strange that criticism had come from a party that always presented itself as a family friend. Buttigieg took parental leave in mid-August. Critics have complained that the US is currently struggling with major delivery bottlenecks – an issue that also falls within Buttigieg’s portfolio. He emphasized that he is always accessible while on parental leave.

Until the end of 2019, Buttigieg was mayor of a city of 100,000 residents in the US state of Indiana. Then Buttigieg caused a sensation as a presidential candidate for the US Democrats. But he quickly fell behind in the primaries and eventually gave up his candidacy. Since then, he has supported the election winner, Joe Biden. Ultimately, President Biden appointed Buttigieg as Secretary of Transportation.

READ  Police search for a cannabis farm and find a Bitcoin computer
Continue Reading

Trending