Connect with us

World

Only one child survived – two teenagers beat 14 kangaroos to death – Foreign News

Published

on

What was going on in their heads?

Two young men in Australia must respond to a deadly attack on 14 kangaroos. Police said the two 17-year-olds are accused of cruelly beating and killing animals and will have to be brought to trial in a juvenile court at the end of November.

Dead giant kangaroos, including two young men, were discovered over the weekend at two different locations near the coastal town of Batemans Bay in the southeast of the country.


The little one is fine. can be sponsoredPhoto: Wildlife Wires

Wires Animal Welfare condemned the act as a “senseless, tragic act” that left a severe impact on the site’s volunteers and residents.

► Baby kangaroo survived the attack. “When I got here, she was dead,” Wires representative Janelle Raines told ABC of the little female. In the meantime, it works “incredibly amazing”.

Eastern gray kangaroos live in eastern and southern Australia. Males reach a length of 1.60 meters and a weight of up to 60 kilograms.

READ  Corona pandemic: southern France has become a high-risk area
Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Twój adres e-mail nie zostanie opublikowany. Wymagane pola są oznaczone *

World

To insure his life: an Indian kills a man with a cobra bite – News abroad

Published

on

New Delhi – In this case, it can be said that greed is greater than reason…

Police uncovered a horrific murder plot in Rajour (Maharashtra state) in southern India! There, 54-year-old Prabhakar Bimaji Wagsharoor faked his death in April of this year to steal $5 million (€4.3 million) from American life insurance. He has lived in the United States for more than 20 years.

But the insurance company became suspicious and turned to the police to investigate.

This is specific: The 54-year-old from Rajor city, Navnath Yashwant chose a poor, mentally retarded, similar-looking jujube to carry out his plan and then killed him with a purchased cobra bite, as the local police announced on Twitter. At first the Indian Express reported about it.

Officials found that the murderer, Waagshar, had been living at a new property in the area several days before his death. Two of his relatives, Sandeep Talikar and Prashant Choudhury, later found their victim, Annab, and obtained a poisonous cobra from snake seller Harish Kulal.

On April 22, mentally handicapped men forced Jujube to a remote location, where he was killed by a snake seller with a cobra. The 50-year-old bit the toe.

After Prabhakar Bimaji Wagshaur allegedly was dead in the mortuary, many of them did People around the man, however, contradict information about the man’s death. The officers also traced his calls and realized that he was still alive and that he had previously pretended to be his nephew when his alleged body was identified at the hospital.

Now the alleged killer, life insurance fraudster and his four accomplices are in custody.

READ  Russia - After the rampage: Schools are cleared due to bomb threats

Stupid: The main offender’s life insurance policy originally became skeptical because four years ago he had already faked his wife’s death.

Continue Reading

World

The current Corona: a planned amendment to the Infection Protection Law – Politics

Published

on

According to a media report, the Social Democratic Party, the Greens and the Free Democratic Party have agreed to adopt a temporary solution to the Corona requirements by the end of March 2022. This was reported by the Liberation Network in Germany. The parties to the traffic lights had earlier indicated that the so-called epidemiological situation on a national scale should not extend beyond November 25. Instead, Section 28a of the Infection Protection Act, which describes potential interventions by states and federal municipalities in the event of a pandemic emergency, should be changed. This also includes mask requirements as well as hygiene and distance rules. (26.10.2021)

Germany’s infection rate has risen again – to 113

The coronavirus is again spreading rapidly in Germany, and the seven-day infection rate has risen again. On Tuesday noon, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) announced a value of 113.0 new infections in the past 24 hours, turning into 100,000 people. On Monday, the nationwide infection value was 110.1. According to the RKI, 128 more people died within a day as a result of the corona infection.

The differences between the federal states are enormous: the highest incidence values ​​are currently found in Thuringia (235.7), Saxony (191.7) and Bavaria (186.7). At the end of the table are the federal states of Saarland (53.2), Schleswig-Holstein (58.0), Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (62.2) and Lower Saxony (62.5), where the number of infections – converted to population size – is only about a quarter of the numbers in Saxony or Thuringia. (26.10.21)

The EU authority allows the booster vaccination with Moderna

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has made it possible to obtain a booster vaccine with the Corona vaccine from the manufacturer Moderna. The agency said a booster vaccine with Spikevax can be given to people over 18 years old six to eight months after the second dose. In adults, for whom protection decreased, antibody values ​​increased, according to experts, due to the booster.

EMA experts examined data from studies conducted by the manufacturer. According to the EMA’s recommendation, a booster vaccination or a booster vaccine contains only half of the normal vaccination dose. The risk of possible side effects corresponds to that of the second dose of Moderna. A decision on booster vaccination will be made by national authorities, the EMA confirmed. Experts had previously enabled booster vaccination with the preparation from manufacturers Pfizer and Biontech. (26.10.2021)

The US government announces new entry rules

The White House has published details of the new entry rules, which have now been relaxed somewhat in light of the advanced vaccinations against Corona. It was already clear: From November 8, foreigners can return to the United States if they are fully vaccinated against the emerging coronavirus with internationally recognized preparations. The White House has announced the acceptance of vaccines that have received approval or emergency approval from the US Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization. This currently applies to preparations from Biontech / Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Sinopharm and Sinovac.

READ  China: UN sees evidence of organ theft from Chinese prisoners

It added that travelers will have to prove their vaccination status to the airline in question before boarding the plane to the United States. Full vaccination against the Corona virus is a prerequisite. Accordingly, subjects are considered fully vaccinated at least two weeks after receiving their last required injection. The White House has confirmed that a mixture of two different vaccines will be accepted here as well — provided the preparations are approved by the Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization.

There are only a few exceptions to the vaccination requirements for international travelers, for example for children or people who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. US citizens are exempt from the vaccination requirement to enter anyway. According to the US government, travelers generally must submit a negative corona test for no more than three days in addition to their vaccination certificate. For unvaccinated people who are subject to permitted exemptions, the age of testing must be no more than one day. She added that airlines will also have to keep the contact information of passengers so that they can notify them of possible cases of corona.

The easing comes after more than a year and a half of widespread entry bans for people from several countries, including residents of the European Union and the United Kingdom. Then US President Donald Trump ordered it in March 2020, at the beginning of the Corona epidemic. With a few exceptions, entry from the Schengen area, Great Britain and Ireland – as well as for foreigners from India, China, Brazil, South Africa and Iran – is prohibited.

On the other hand, the European Union already asked member states in June to gradually lift restrictions on travelers from the United States and several other countries. Then Germany again allowed entry from the United States, among other countries, also for tourists. This means Americans can return to Germany from June 20 if they can prove they have been vaccinated, survived COVID-19, or tested negative for COVID-19. Germany and other EU countries had also hoped for relaxation in return from Washington, but had to wait a long time. This caused some frustration among Europeans. The ban on entry has not only separated families and friends so far. Business and tourism have also been plagued. (26.10.2021)

China sends Lanzhou City to lockdown

In response to the outbreak of the new coronavirus, China has imposed a strict curfew in Lanzhou, a city of four million people. City residents in Gansu Province were asked on Tuesday not to leave their apartment complexes unless there is an emergency or to buy groceries. Inputs and outputs must be monitored. China reported a total of 29 new locally transmitted infections on Tuesday, six of them in Gansu Province.

READ  Corona pandemic: southern France has become a high-risk area

The Chinese government is pursuing a strict “zero virus strategy”. With curfews, mass testing, contact tracing, quarantine and strict entry restrictions, the country is largely under control of the coronavirus. However, there are always smaller outbreaks, which must be controlled with great effort. (26.10.2021)

Intensive care doctors expect more Covid-19 patients

Intensive care doctors expect an increase in the number of Corona patients in hospitals in the coming weeks. The head of the German Interdisciplinary Society for Intensive and Emergency Medicine (Divi), Gernot Marx, told newspapers that depending on the season and with the aim of increasing accidents, he believed “the number of Covid patients in intensive care units will increase.” From the Funke Media Group. “We’re at the beginning of fall and winter. The virus can spread better in closed rooms again.” (26.10.2021)

Lauterbach highly recommends booster vaccination

SPD health expert Carl Lauterbach is calling for more booster vaccinations for at-risk groups. “In light of the increasing number of cases, including among the elderly, a new vaccination campaign to use booster vaccines in this age group is now absolutely necessary,” Lauterbach told Funke Media Group newspapers. The background to this is the high seven-day infection rate in Germany. According to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the figure was triple digits again at the weekend for the first time in nearly six months and rose to 110.1 new infections per 100,000 residents at the start of the week.

Gernot Marx, president of the German Multidisciplinary Society for Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (Divi), said he said “booster vaccines play a very important role in the fight against the epidemic”. This applies to both patients and hospital staff.

Eugen Brych, a board member of the German Patient Protection Foundation, complained about the “slow course” of third-party vaccinations. “The statutory health insurance associations are responsible for ensuring that after a good three months, only 12 percent of those over the age of 70 have received a third offer of vaccination,” NOZ’s Brich said. “Now, the abolition of vaccination centers and mobile teams, precisely because of pressure from health insurance physicians, has largely been cancelled.” (26.10.2021)

Germany donated 17.6 million cans of Astra Zeneca

According to a media report, Germany has so far provided 7.6 million vaccine doses against Corona from the manufacturer Astra Zeneca that are available to other countries bilaterally. In addition, there are another ten million doses handed over by the federal government to the World Health Organization as part of the “Kofax” vaccine initiative, reports the German Liberation Network (RND). “This means that there is no longer any stock of Astra Zeneca in stock by the federal government,” a spokesperson for the Federal Department of Health told the RND. Vietnam received the most doses directly (2.6 million), followed by Ukraine (1.5), Egypt, Ghana (both 1.5) and Namibia (0.2). The federal government had promised to provide 100 million doses of vaccine from various manufacturers to other countries for free. Most of the distribution is via Kofax. (26.10.2021)

READ  American right-wing group: 'Proud Boys' leader should go to prison

Stiko chief rejects Kimmich’s criticism

The chair of the Standing Committee on Immunization (STICO), Thomas Mertens, dismissed the concerns of national footballer Joshua Kimmich due to the lack of long-term studies on vaccines. Bayern professional Kimmich admitted, Saturday, that he has not yet been vaccinated against Corona. He had “some personal concerns, particularly regarding the lack of long-term studies”.

If a vaccine is released for use in humans, there are accompanying studies examining exactly whether serious side effects can occur when it is used, Mertens said in an interview with German news agency DPA. “You have to keep in mind that seven billion doses of people have now been vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine,” he said. “It is clear that ten-year observational studies cannot be done when a vaccine has been used for about a year.” This applies not only to every other vaccine that is used for the first time, but also to every new drug.

“In addition to the consent studies, we know from the accompanying studies that there were only a few side effects, and all of them occurred very soon after vaccination,” said Stiko’s president. Scientists agree that side effects that occur late after vaccination “do not occur or have been extremely rare with individual vaccines.”

The federal government still hopes that national footballer Joshua Kimmich will make a decision on the vaccination against Corona and indicated comprehensive information. Government spokesman Stephen Seibert said all questions were, of course, well-founded. However, there are “clear and convincing answers” from national and international experts on aspects such as the type and effect of vaccines or the potential outcomes of vaccination.

Seibert said he therefore hopes “Joshua Kimmich will let all this information work on him again and then perhaps decide in favor of vaccination.” “Because as a person looked up to by millions, then he would be the most important role model.” (25.10.2021)

Continue Reading

World

A frightening discovery by the police: Three children have been living with a dead brother for a year – News Abroad

Published

on

This image can hardly be overtaken by cruelty.

In an apartment near Houston, Texas, police officers found three neglected children aged 7 to 15, apparently abandoned by their parents, and the skeletal remains of a nine-year-old brother.

The 15-year-old called the mayor on Sunday and told authorities that his brother’s body had been in the room next to him for a year.

“It appears the remains have been there for a long time. I stress longer,” Sheriff Ed Gonzalez explained. The surviving children apparently looked after each other, with the eldest looking after the two younger ones. It was not clear if any of the children were in school.

The statement said the young children appeared to be suffering from malnutrition and physical injuries. The three siblings were taken to the hospital.

The apartment in which the children live has no electricity. Thomas Gilliland, a spokesperson for the sheriff’s office, said a neighbor helped the children by charging them a cell phone and buying them food.

Authorities said the mother and her boyfriend were later found. Both were interrogated but released. So far, nothing is known about the cause of the death of the nine-year-old. Do more interviews and wait for the autopsy report, Gilliland said.

The Texas Family Welfare Service is now filing for temporary custody of the 15-year-old and his two siblings to “ensure the children’s safety.” A request for the so-called emergency custodial was submitted to the judge on Monday and approved.

How these conditions were possible is not at all clear. The agency said the Youth Welfare Office had a history with the family, but at the time the children were discovered alone in their apartment, there was no active investigation.

READ  Russia - After the rampage: Schools are cleared due to bomb threats

The mayor’s spokesman said the main part of the investigation now was why no one in the apartment complex had noticed anything unusual. And why did the neighbor who provided the children with food not report to the authorities.

Continue Reading

Trending